How can I get help with research using rare books and archives?


Contact us or stop by the Dalton Reading Room on the 10th floor of Atkins Library.

For a research consultation appointment or to get help with completing an assignment using rare books or archival materials, use the Research Consultation Request Form and choose "Special Collections and University Archives" as the Subject.

  • Last Updated Aug 25, 2020
  • Views 18
  • Answered By Ryan Harris

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 2 0