How do I get a refund from a vending machine or report a vending machine malfunction?


You can let Auxiliary Services know by Reporting vending malfunctions or out-of-stock products online or by calling 704-687-7352.

Need a refund? You may request a refund, and funds will be placed on your 49er account if your request is approved. Please note that cash refunds will not be provided.

More information can be found on the Auxiliary Services website. 

  • Last Updated Sep 01, 2023
  • Views 2
  • Answered By Reese Manceaux

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0

Contact Us

Ask Atkins provides assistance to you at four service desks and via phone, live chat, e-mail, and text.