What equipment can I check out from the Information and Research Desk?
You can find a wide variety of equipment and technology to check out from the Information and Research Desk. Here is a brief overview of what we have available:
- Laptops: Mac and Dell laptops.
- Calculators: Four different types are available.
- Charger Packs: Includes a variety of cell phone charging cables (Android, IOS, etc.). There are also a few laptop chargers available for short-loan periods.
- Mobile Hotspots: Planning on being somewhere that may have low WiFi signal? A hotspot can help keep you connected!
- HDMI Cables
- Group Study Room Equipment: Includes keyboards, webcams, a mouse, and tv remote for specific study rooms
- Self-Care Collection Devices: Includes white noise machines, buddha boards, light devices and more
Looking for something else not listed here? Send us a chat message or call the Information and Research Desk to find out what else is available for you. You can also visit the Area 49 Desk to check out more specialized equipment such as cameras, audio production equipment, and more.
Was this helpful? 0 0
Ask Atkins provides assistance to you at four service desks and via phone, live chat, e-mail, and text.