How can I schedule a research consultation through Connect?
All students and faculty can use our Research Consultation Form to schedule an appointment with a librarian. Undergraduates are able to use Connect to schedule a research consultation.
To schedule a Research Consultation, you will use Connect
1. Visit Connect or you can access it from your 49er Account.
2. Click on "Make an Appointment"
3. Select "Academic Support (Tutoring/Mentoring)"
4. Select "Atkins Library Research"
5. Select "Research..." and the area in which you need help
6. Scroll through current and future weeks to see the availability of the librarian and claim an appointment!
Research consultations will be held online or by phone.
Was this helpful? 0 0
Ask Atkins provides assistance to you at four service desks and via phone, live chat, e-mail, and text.