What do I do if my print job fails?


If you try to print something and you receive an incomplete print job, you can submit a Copy/Print Refund Request Form with REPROS Copy Center. 

Refunds can take up to 5 business days to be processed and the amount of the unacceptable prints will be refunded as credit onto your 49er Account. 

You can also contact them directly at repros@uncc.edu or 704-687-0809


  • Last Updated Aug 19, 2021
  • Views 28
  • Answered By Erika Boardman

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 1 0

Contact Us

Ask Atkins provides assistance to you at four service desks and via phone, live chat, e-mail, and text.