Where do I go to make a complaint or report a concern?


If you need to report excessive noise in the space you are studying at, notice anything unusual, or feel uncomfortable in any way, you can:

  • Visit the the Information and Research Desk or Security Office on the 1st floor
    • Security Office: 704-687-1120
    • Information and Research Desk: 704-687-0491
  • Use the AskAtkins Library Chat to quickly message someone

You can also use one of our Quiet Zone study spaces where phone calls, loud music, and sounds are not allowed in those areas.


  • Last Updated Jun 23, 2022
  • Views 29
  • Answered By Crystal Perry

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0

Contact Us

Ask Atkins provides assistance to you at four service desks and via phone, live chat, e-mail, and text.